LAYBY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHAT IS LAYBY?
Layby is a method of payment by weekly or fortnightly instalments. No handling fee or interest applies. Layby total price will be the same as normal retail price. T.Clark Shoes hold the goods until the final payment made.
- The 20% deposit is required. In the instances when the total purchase value is less than $250 a minimum payment of $50 must be paid, as a non-refundable deposit;
- The layby must be paid off within 2 months from the date of purchase;
- In case of a large amount the layby term can be extended to a longer period providing that the payments made regularly;
- Payments can be made in the store or via direct bank transfer (online banking). If the latter please quote layby number and your name in the reference;
- If you have changed your mind about the particular purchase and wished to swap product we will cancel the layby and keep your payments as a store credit. No penalty applies;
- If you change your mind and wish to get your money back we will refund the amount less 10% of a total purchase to cover loss in sales;
- When layby period has expired T.Clark Shoes holds the right to cancel the layby should we have a customer wishing to purchase the product (we will keep the amount as a store credit unless asked for refund less 10% of the total purchase)
ORDERING ONLINE WITH LAYBY OPTION
Online layby purchases can also be arranged. Just proceed with the order as usual, choose Internet Banking as your payment option and in the comments make sure to mention that you wish to purchase on layby. We will reply to your email with the deposit amount to be paid and the bank account number. The same layby terms apply.